Sourz Project Z Competition.
1. Promoter: Maxxium UK Limited, Maxxium House, Castle Business Park, Stirling, FK9 4RT.
2. The promotion will start on 16/04/2013 and will close on 07/05/2013.
3. Successful applicants will be informed after the closing date.
4. The promotion is open to all UK residents who are 18 or over at time of entry, except for employees and immediate families of Maxxium UK Ltd and associated companies.
5. Entry requirements:
a) Users can enter by using the Project Z application form.
b) 40 selected ambassadors will receive a Project Z starter kit containing bottles of Sourz and other party goodies in return for submission of findings.
c) No cash alternative is available and the prize is non-transferable.
d) Entrants must be prepared to provide proof of age if they are selected as a winner. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfitted and drawn again.
6. No Sourz product purchase necessary.
7. Final decision is by Maxxium UK Management Ltd. All decisions as detailed through these Terms and Conditions and final decisions on any disputed related with this promotion shall be clarified and solved by Maxxium UK Limited at its sole discretion.
8. Promotional copy is deemed to form part of these terms and conditions. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
9. Maxxium reserve the right to request proof or carry out checks to ensure that all winners are over 18 yrs old and subsequently reserve the right not to supply the prize if not satisfied that winners are over 18 yrs old.
10. We reserve the right to terminate all or part of this competition without notice subject to honouring obligations outstanding at the date of termination.
Camper Van Terms and conditions – Please read this carefully.
1. The Promoter: Maxxium UK Limited, Maxxium House, Castle Business Park, Stirling, FK9 4RT.
2. The purpose of the promotion is to promote the product Sourz
3. The Promotion is open to UK residents who are 18 years old or over at time of entry, except for employees and immediate families of Maxxium UK Ltd and associated companies.
4. Duration: The Promotion will commence on 24th May 2012 Closing date for receipt of entries will be midnight on 22nd September 2012.
5. User’s entry will not qualify unless all mandatory fields are completed.
6. Access to the internet and a valid email address and Facebook account are required to enter.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Participants can enter the draw by visiting www.sourz.co.uk, filling out the entry form and nominating 5 friends (who are 18 years old or over at time of entry) via Facebook. One entry per person or per email account.
9. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries.
10. The winner will be selected at random by an independent person not associated with the competition or the promoter (to be provided on request after draw has taken place) notified within 7 days of the draw by telephone and/or email. Draw will take place on or before 24th September 2012. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 28 days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal value if, due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control or if the stated prizes are no longer available. No cash or other alternatives in whole or in part.
12. By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented filling out the entry form.
13. By entering, the winner agrees to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies with no recompense.
14. THE PRIZE :
The Prize: 1x VW Campervan, Right Hand Drive, 1600cc engine, Engine 1600cc, Volkswagen type 2, 2 axle rigid body motor caravan.
The prize includes one year’s road tax and delivery to any UK mainland address available.
Vehicle is quality refurbished and comes with a full 12 months MOT, and 6 months engine war-ranty only. Insurance is not provided and is the responsibility of the winner and must be in place prior to delivery. The winner or nominated driver must have a valid UK driving licence in order to accept the prize.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry/claim to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter excludes all liability, for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. All entrants’ names and counties may be used in post promotional activity.
19. The Promoter reserve the right to verify any entrants including but not limited to age and identity.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate all or part of this draw without notice if circumstances make this unavoidable.
21. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
22. This Promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Maxxium, not Facebook. By entering the promotion all participants accept that they have no claim against Facebook whatsoever.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities, or upon receipt of a court order, to provide your personal information and/or information concerning your activities whilst using the website we shall do so. We reserve the right in our reasonable discretion to disclose details of your use of the website in relation to any, or any threatened, Court Proceedings in connection with your use, or the use of anyone under your control, of the website whether in connection with the matters set out in these conditions or otherwise.
All entrants must register for the relevant competitions and/or promotions by giving their correct name and address together with their email address. By registering for the relevant competitions and/or promotions, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the provisions contained within these Terms and Conditions.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, you acknowledge that in the course of entering a Promotion on www.sourz.co.uk, where you have given consent by ticking the appropriate boxes upon registration, certain personal information or data about you will be captured electronically or otherwise and transmitted to Maxxium UK Ltd. By entering into any promotion, you expressly agree to transfer such personal information or data to Maxxium UK Ltd to use, store and process the personal information for this competition and for future promotional actions and advertising related with the product Sourz. You have the right to access, modify and cancel your personal information or data by contacting us to firstname.lastname@example.org or at Maxxium UK Ltd, Maxxium House, Castle Business Park, Stirling, FK9 4RT