Okay here's the deal, we're running our first ever Intsagram competition and we're pretty excited. We know there's already been thousands of #Sourz photo's on Instagram, which look awesome by the way, this time we're asking you to either submit a new photo with the #SummerSourz tag which perfectly captures your Summer Sourz moment. Or if you already have the perfect photo, add the #SummerSourz tag to it.
We're going to publish our favourite photos on the blog and our Facebook page but it's the top 3 who will win prizes.
1st - 2 bottles of Sourz Fusionz, a Sourz T-Shirt and a pair of Sourz Sunnies.
2nd - 2 bottles of Sourz Fusionz and a pair of Sourz Sunnies.
3rd - 2 bottles of Sourz Fusionz and a pair of Sourz Sunnies.
That's right all of our top 3 places are going to get some goodies.
How To Enter
(Instagram regulars can just skip to step 3)
1) First up you'll need Instagram, which you can download for your smartphone by searching for it on the app store or Android market, or if you're lazy click here.
2) Make your user profile and follow us on Instagram @Sourz_Official. Now you're ready to get snapping.
3) Take a new photo or use an existing one that you think perfectly captures your Summer Sourz moment and add the hashtag #SummerSourz to it.
4) We'll look through all the photo's on the #SummerSourz tag and select our favourites!
5) We'll contact the winners on Instagram by the 18th September and publish them on our blog, Twitter and Facebook channels.
Pretty simple right? Good, now get snapping people there's some prizes to be won.
Sourz Team xx
- Competition will start on 11th September and close on the 18th September.
- Users must follow @Sourz_Official on Instagram and submit a photo on the #SummerSourz tag in order to enter the competition.
- Winners will be chosen solely at the discretion of Sourz.
- Prize is non-transferable.
- Users MUST be over 18 to enter and follow us on Instagram. We will carry out ID checks to verify age once the winners have been chosen.
Check out the highlights from the Sourz tent at the amazing Parklife Weekender last month, presented by our very own Sourz Fusionz MTV Festival Reporter, Yasmine.
Sourz Team xx
What better way to kickstart our summer tour than a festival?! We loaded up SAM the campervan with thousands of Sourz Fusionz, hats and sunnies and set off to Manchester for the notorious city centre festival, Parklife.
It wouldn't be a Brittish summer festival with out a splash of rain, especially in Manchester. True to life, we arrived to Platt Fields to monsoon conditions. But who cares?! We were up for it and so were the 50,000 festival lovers quieing up for the gates to open, as our Sourz Fusionz MTV festival reporter found out while she was filimg her first take!
Straight away we had a mob of people queing up to get into the Sourz tent. We had Sourz Fusionz, hats, sunnies, UV fance paint, Twister and some quality tunes that always resulted in a dance off! Pretty much everything you need to get sorted for a festival. Of course MTV heard about the dance off and our reporter even stepped onto the floor before interviewing the lads.
Sunday was a totally different day. Red hot sunshine all day and the whole atmosphere for the festival was somehow even better than the day before. Apart from a few rogue pumps we found lying abondened in the mud, the seasoned Parklifer was wearing the essentials, wellies and Sourz sunnies.
Our highlights had to be De La Soul, Annie Mac, Nero, and not forgetting the headliners Dizze Rascal and Justice. We absolutly loved our first festival of the year and if you want to see all the pictures from the weekend just head to our Facebook page.
Next stop, WAKESTOCK 7th-8th July.
See you there!
Here at Sourz HQ we've packed up our tents and wellies and stocked up on Sourz Raspberry...we're all set for our weekend at the Norfolk Spectacular music festival!! (Rainy-ish weather forecast be damned!)
Pop quiz -
Q) What's better than listening to your favourite music at a festival?
A) Listening to your favourite music at a festival and drinking FREE Sourz! That's why we have set up a Sourz tent offering free samples of the delicious Raspberry Ripple cocktail. Here's how to find us at the festival:
Finally, for all you competition winners out there we hope you make some amazing festival memories this weekend and we can't wait for you to join us at the Sourz tent!
She was the winner of our Ibiza holiday giveaway contest that we ran over the summer with our 'Give it Some Sunshine' tour. She won a posh all-expenses paid trip to Ibiza with her mates. (And yes, we were all insanely jealous.)
Needless to say she had an AMAZING time. Enjoy some of Judy's holiday pics below...
We'll be launching another holiday giveaway contest very very soon, so watch this space...
- Deana @Sourz xx
This past weekend marked the final dates for the 2010 Sourz Sunshine Tour. We definitely ended on a high note in Birmingham!
The Sun Lounge was THE place to be at Bullring this weekend. We were right in front of Selfridges, so all the trendy Brummies were stopping in for Sourz cocktails before hitting the sales! It also meant an abundance of Krispy Kreme donuts were consumed by myself and the rest of the Sourz staff. :)
More! Magazine stylist Charlotte brought along this GORGEOUS trench coat from Warehouse. It was very popular with the fashionista set craving some fall fashion.
There was also some very creative nail painting...
When day turned to night, we moved on to O'Bar. The crowd was ace.
All in all, the tour was a HUGE success. It was so much fun meeting Sourz drinkers from all over the UK! We had such a good time, and I hope you guys did too. Thank you to everyone who came out!
Stay tuned to this blog for way more Sourz stuff to come.
- Deana @ Sourz xx
We had an unreal weekend in so-very-very-cool Bristol. Can I be named an honorary Bristolian??
The Sun Lounge @ The Mall was chock full of friendly folk.
See how nice these two look?
How about this guy?
As night fell we made our way to The Elbow Rooms. The car below was parked outside and it set the tone for a very chic evening.
It was a family affair inside the Elbow Rooms.
It was hard to say goodbye to Bristol, we loved it so much. Can we come back again sharpish??
- Deana @ Sourz xx
Gorgeous summer weather and gorgeous summer people this weekend in Kent!
More! Magazine stylist Charlotte rocked up with a well stocked rail this weekend.
This blouse from New Look is just perfect for summer. Smart but totally comfortable and casual as well. I tried it on and it made me feel like Olivia Newton John in Grease in the best way possible.
Lots of pink this weekend. This jumper from Warehouse is so right now. Throw it on and you'll look like you were pulled straight from the fashion editorial pages of more! Magazine.
Loving this one shouldered blouse from New Look as well. So chic.
More scenes from the weekend:
And thank you to the Somerset Arms in Gravesend for hosting the Sourz events in the evenings! We had tons of fun.
More photos from the weekend are up on our Facebook page.
Have you entered our contest to win a sunny trip to Ibiza yet??? We'll be closing the contest soon - so enter now!!
Catch you next weekend ;)
- Deana @ Sourz
I had a chat with more! stylist Charlotte today about some new items that she's added to her Sourz Sunshine tour clothing and accessory haul.
1. Blouse - Warehouse £45
How chic is this? Perfect for layering on slightly cooler summer nights.
2. Shorts - Dorothy Perkins £22
Pair them with the top above to dress 'em up or throw on a white T for a more casual look.
3. Wedges - Dorothy Perkins £25
Wedges are a must this summer. Dare I say, the higher the better.
4. Hat - Warehouse £16
Perfect to 'top off' any summer ensemble. Also a bad hair day saviour.
How adorable is this? It's H! by Henry Holland for Debenhams. He's on top of his game.
This bohemian number from Warehouse. If summer was a shirt, this is what it would look like.
Charlotte brings a new selection of clothing and accessories to each Sunshine Tour date. We've still got London, Bristol and Birmingham left so there is plenty more where this came from!! Dates and locations are here.
Leeds, we've had a blast. Catch you next time!
- Deana @ Sourz xx
Within the first ten minutes of my arrival at the White Rose in Leeds, the following three ladies came by the Sourz Sun Lounge.
No one told me Leeds was so damn fashionable! Laura in the top photo is absolutely murdering the rock chick glam look. The black wedge booties and leopard print bag combo is to die for. The Sourz fan in the middle photo took a fashion risk with the oversized hair bow - but it has paid off in spades! She looks beyond cute. The gal in the bottom photo is owning the short pixie hairstyle - loving the deep red colour as well. I wonder if she matched her belt to her hair???
Needless to say we've been loving Leeds.
Some other highlights.
We've had quite a few of gentlemen stop in today - Bhavin and Akshay below kindly struck a pose for the camera.
Angela and Jessica stopped in on their breaks from work!!!
And finally, everyone should wish Jade in the photo below very good luck. She was en route to a job interview - here's hoping she nailed it.
Must jet now to get fresh for our big night at Exclusive Bar in Wakefield - are you coming through??!! Tonight's Wii set up is immense!
- Deana @ Sourz xx
On Saturday we returned to the Buchanan Galleries for the second day of Sourz Sunshine Tour in Glasgow.
On Friday, I introduced our amazing more! Magazine stylist, Charlotte. She showcased this season's clothing and accessory must-haves to instantly transform your look. Charlotte will be at every remaining date of the Sourz Sunshine Tour - come by and have a chat with this very lovely (and super stylish) lady! Your wardrobe will thank you.
The Sourz Sunshine Tour is also lucky to have an incredibly talented makeup artist on hand as well. Emma, in the centre below, has been in VERY high demand during the tour. People have waited to see her on queues that stretch outside of the event stand itself!
Emma was kind enough to show me some of the great Barry M makeup that she's using during the tour.
Their Lip Lacquer Crayon is one of her favourites. It gives an intense, high-shine colour without being too sticky - it's very comfortable to wear.
Emma also loves Barry M's colourful nail paints. The candy coloured polishes come with a great brush - the application is very smooth. Emma claims that they're just as good as the more expensive ones!
Come by the Sourz Sunshine Tour stand to have a chat with one of our fab makeup artists and to try out some of the other products in the Barry M line!!
Some other Glasgow highlights:
A visit from a pop starlet! Singer Carrie Mac is performing alongside JLS, Alexandra Burke, The Saturdays and more later this month at the In:Demand show at the Glasgow SECC. Carrie also happens to be a huge Apple Sourz fan. :)
When day turned to night, the Sourz team moved on to Campus.
The Sourz shades were in full effect.
As was the Wii...
And also some Fancy Dress!!!
See you guys in LEEDS next week??!!
- Deana @ Sourz xx
When the Sourz team arrived at the Buchanan Galleries this morning, it was raining...
But in the afternoon?? HARDLY A CLOUD IN THE SKY!
When we say Give it Some Sunshine, we mean it!
We've met loads of fun people in Glasgow so far - but first - I want to introduce our FAB more! magazine stylist, Charlotte.
Charlotte has been a fashion stylist and editor for 10 years. Don't let the babyface fool ya! She also has very cool blog.
Charlotte's Sourz Sunshine Tour rack of this season's trend pieces...
Charlotte walked me through some of her fashion must-haves for this hot hot summer.
Her top choices:
1. Maxi Dress - Warehouse
2. Satchel-style bag - River Island
4. Straw hat - Warehouse
5. Skinny Cargo Trouser - Miss Selfridge
(these are a much less expensive version of the incredibly popular J Brand cargo trousers!)
Stop by our stand on any of the Sunshine Tour dates to meet Charlotte. She'll give the fashion tips you need to get decked out for any occasion.
More on our Sourz Sunshine Tour stylist team to come... but now some photos of a few of the lovely people who stopped by the stand so far today.
Claire and Lorraine from Glasgow -
Kimberly and Kerry from Glasgow-
Gillian and Jennifer from Glasgow -
Zee from London (via Edinburgh)-
NOW OFF TO O'COUTURE! More blogging and photos to follow
- Deana @ Sourz xx
We're really loving Manchester!
At the moment, the Sourz team is spread out across this fair city. Some of us are still at the Sun Lounge in the Trafford Centre, a few are setting up for the nighttime event at Pure Nightclub in the Printworks, and one of us is behind her laptop uploading photos and doing some blogging in between!! :)
Some highlights of the day so far:
- Hellos to Claire, Jessica, Jade, Scott, Shaunni and Hayley from Manchester. Emma popped in from Cornwall with her friend Roisin - they were both very very lovely. Also Laura, Abby and Sarah from Manchester - HIYA!
- Whats up fellas??!
- Charlotte from Manchester was the best. She said she was coming to Pure Nightclub to meet up with us later tonight. Woot!
- We were blessed by a visit from this absolutely gorgeous family. Hi to Lewis, Poppy, Georgia and Paula!!
- Jasmine and Ainsley below stopped in on their break from work- brilliant.
- We have a habit of attracting shopping stag parties??
- Two fashionable ladies with their fresh Sourz tote bags!
- And finally, Sourz fans, I ask you....
Would you trust this face?
Must run for now and get dolled up for Pure. More photos and bloggy things to come. WILL WE SEE YOU THERE!???
- Deana @ Sourz xx
PS. To see when we're coming to YOUR town - and to enter to win a trip to Ibiza with 3 of your mates - click here
We had an absolutely fantastic night at The Quilted Camel. WHAT a party!
- A heated Wii showdown with Jon. I let you win mate!
- The guys below might look innocent enough but I can assure you they were anything but!!
- The Sourz shades were in HIGH demand. Exhibit A:
We're back at the Metrocentre now...
12:30 Line out the door!
- We're slammed! Loads of Sourz being poured. People seem to be trying Sourz flavours that they've never had before.
- Shout outs to Leah from Peterlee and Paige from Spennymoor! You wouldn't believe all the clothes that Paige was hoping to return to the shops today. An indecisive girl - I'm the same way! :)
- Danielle and Ceri from Sunderland and Wales were off to a fancy dress party tonight dressed as Sailor girls. Their mate was getting her nails painted blue to match.
- Saskia and Lauren were up for a weekend in Newcastle from London. Saskia has one of the coolest names I've ever heard in my entire life.
- The lovely more! Magazine makeup and beauty artist Emma has been very busy...
14:30 Shopping Stag Parties
- Harry, Nicky, Tony, Alex and Chris like to go shopping on a Stag do ;)
- Hi Jennifer and Amy from Newcastle!
- The fashion nook by more! Magazine stylist Charlotte - check out her AMAZING blog HERE
15:00 Facebook Fans!!!!!
- You guys are the besttttttttt
The Sourz team has arrived in sunny Newcastle for the first installment of the Sourz Sunshine Tour!!
We'll be at the Metrocentre all day with the more! Magazine stylists doling out fashion tips, goody bags, and Sourz samples. This evening we'll be at The Quilted Camel with Wii games, more Sourz samples, giveaways and contests galore.
If you're in Newcastle this weekend, there is no excuse NOT to stop in. :)
I'll be liveblogging from the events - posting photos, news, gossip and shout outs to the Sourz fans I meet. Watch this space!! xx
10:15 - First Sourz is poured
- A lovely lady stopped in to try the Blackcurrant flavour on her way to work!
- 2 of our Facebook fans, Danielle and Shannon, stopped in. Shannon is on her way to a Greek island on holiday - jealous! Talk about summer sun.
- Jade and Catherine were out for a shop and came by for a bit of Sourz. Hi Jade! Hi Catherine!
11:30 - Getting busy
- Loads of people coming through before work, a bit of Sourz pampering is not a bad way to start your Friday workday if you ask me!
15:00 - No time to blog
- We're getting busier!
- Jemma is enjoying her day off at the Sourz stand. She got a pair of the purple Sourz shades to match her purple Blackberry. And she's getting her nails done. Guess what colour?
19:00 - Quilted Camel Bound
- Quick blogging break is necessary before we storm The Quilted Camel. We met LOADS of fun people today at the Metrocentre.
- Shout outs to Kirsty and Becky from Carlisle! Kirsty has her nursing degree and is itching to get to New Zealand or Australia. Aww geez.
- Phil from Sunderland, Ritchie from Newcastle, and Laura and Karl from Durham were all lovely. Hi guys! Nuray is half Swiss and half Israeli and had the most amazing accent.
- Hayley and Sarah were gorgeous, I'm sure they'll be causing some trouble tonight! Hello also to Amber and Lucy who is a bartender that LOVES Sourz.
- Suzannah I'm talking to you! She is a loyal Sourz Facebook fan. The best!
- Stacey and Charlotte from Stockton were so great. They hung out with the team for ages. I overheard them chatting A LOT about Ashton Kutcher...eh ladies?? Both of them got their makeup done by our fab makeup artist Emma.
More to come from the evening events shortly!! Must literally run (in heels, no less!) to the Quilted Camel now.
- Deana @ Sourz xx